Monday, November 7, 2011

Burnt Popcorn Causes a Ruckus!

This is the actual bag of popcorn.

Burnt popcorn set off the fire alarm causing a full evacuation of Adirondak Hall on Sunday November 06, 2011.

Poppa Bear aka. The Spunky Misunderstood Genius aka. Black Sugarwall Stanley was present during the evacuation. He had to stand outside for "10 to 15 minutes." Specialexperienceblog experieced an exclusive interview with the witness/victim:


Poppa Bear aka.
The Spunky Misunderstood Genius aka.
Black Sugarwall Stanley



"I don't know it was whatever. I'm kind of tryin' to do this s*it right now I could really care less about what happened yesterday. I gotta go ask Jae about this assignment tomorrow..."







It still smells like burnt popcorn in the dorm.
Seriously it's popcorn people, you're in college.
It's not that hard to make popcorn without burning it.

6 comments:

  1. some people can't function without a designated popcorn button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tend to think popcorn is all fun and games; sometimes they forget lives are at stake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn ain't no game! It is serious as sh*t, yo!

    Anyway, has this semester been worse than others? I've heard about lot more fire alarms going off in dorms than any other semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can account for a popcorn burning my freshman semester at ADK hall. Happened at 2:30 AM, needless to say people were not pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can safely say that I've never burned a bag of popcorn. I do not understand how people do it so often.

    ReplyDelete