Monday, November 28, 2011

Feinberg Library open until 2am for finals week!

It's time for extended hours at the library!

The staff are excited to welcome you to Feinberg Library!

Please utilize this opportunity.

Last night one of the chicks in the computer lab was like "I feel like I'm wasting my time, nobody is even here".

And she was right, nobody was in the lab except for her and some other homeskillet who worked there.

I was all like "Damn you're getting f*cking paid to sit on your ass and cruise facebook, what the f*ck is your f*cking problem? I have to stand there and take sh*t from some old ****** at the supermarket who is getting pissy with me because she can't use a 20 cent coupon that expired 2 years ago, then I go mop up s*it off the floor in the public restroom that some homeless f*ck just j*rked off in after he used the sink to shave with a piece of broken glass. After this fiasco, I get to push carts in the freezing f*cking cold. S*it!" But I actually said that in my head, not out loud. Instead I just smiled and made some dumb ass smalltalk family-friendly joke.
Do you ever want to say some sh*t like, right after you didn't?


Oh, there's also free coffee and hot coa-coa and tea in the lobby for all you addicts!

5 comments:

  1. what in the name of god are you smoking and where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free at last, free at last, good god almighty, free coffee at last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Approximately one day after that comment, I would like to update the Special Experience Blog and let you know that there was NOT free coffee in the library lobby today, at least not yet in the three times I have visited it.

    I'm not claiming this report was incorrect, but personally I found it misleading, assuming the free coffee would be there at least on a fairly regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks thelucaswesley!

    Without our corespondents and contributors; specialexperienceblog just wouldn't be the specialexperienceblog that specialexperienceblog is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the coffee comes out at 9:25pm!

    ReplyDelete